Our famous Hickory Smoked Hams are unsurpassed in flavor. Each ham is hand-selected and hand-trimmed. Finally, it’s cured and smoked all day over real hardwood hickory for up to 12 hours. Fully cooked, all you have to do it simply heat and eat. Our bourbon mustard glaze is a Schwab family recipe that pairs perfectly with our hams. A must-have for the holidays. Enjoy!
Bourbon-Mustard Ham Glaze
1 c. of Honey
2 c. of Molasses
2 c. of Bourbon
4 c. of Orange Juice
2 tsp. Dijon Mustard
Ham Glaze Cooking Directions
- Combine honey and molasses in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and add the bourbon, orange juice, and dijon mustard.
- Baste the ham with the glaze mixture.
- Serve the remaining glaze with ham.
Ham Heating Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Remove the protective plastic from the ham.
- Place in pan and cover tightly with foil.
- Turn oven down to 325° and place in oven.
- Heat whole hams for 2 – 2.5 hours and half hams for 1 – 1.5 hours.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 30 minutes before slicing.
*If desired, baste ham every 15 minutes for the last 30 minutes of cooking.