Hickory Smoked, Carnivore-Craved Goodness Your Grill Deserves
World Famous Hot Links
Since the 1950s, no Oklahoma cook out has been complete without these on the grill.
- The Hot Link was created by Christophe Schwab in the early ’50s
- Features ingredients such as high-grade cayenne and mustard
- Used at Earl’s BBQ and is available at most grocery stores in Oklahoma
- The Hot Link is Schwab Meat’s #1 Seller
Made with fresh jalapeños and real cheddar cheese, every spicy bite has a burst of flavor.
- The Jalapeño Cheddar Smoked Sausage was born in 2000
- Features REAL jalapeños from New Mexico and California and real cheddar cheese
- Used at Backdoor BBQ and is available at Braums