- 1 Schwab’s Chub Bologna
- Loaf of Sliced White Bread
- Green Leaf Lettuce
- 1 Beefy Tomato
- Freshly Ground Salt and Pepper
- Olive Oil
- 4-5 Cups of Vegetable Oil
- Fresh Basil
- 1-2 Lemons
- 1-2 Clove of Fresh Garlic
- Lawry’s Seasoning Salt
- Schwab’s Bologna, Lettuce and Tomato Sandwich with Homemade Potato Chips and Lemon Basil Aioli Cooking Instructions
- For Lemon Basil Aioli
- In a medium bowl, scoop ½ cup of mayonnaise.
- pour 2-3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil into the mayo.
- Juice 1-2 lemons into bowl and finely chop 1 handful of basil and mix in
- mix in 1-2 cloves of fresh roasted garlic and refrigerate for 1 hour
for Homemade Potato Chips
- In a large, wok style pan, pour froughly 4-5 cups of vegetable oil. bring oil up to smoke point or roughly medium high heat. place a very thinly sliced pieces of potatoes in the oil at a time
- After 15-20 seconds of cooking, turn each chip over in the oil and let cook for another 10-145 seconds.
- Pour 2-4 tablespoons of olive oil and bring to medium high heat on the stovetop.
- After slicing Schwab’s Chub Cologna at approximately 1/8 to ¼ inches thick, place 8 pieces in a pan and cook on each side for 2-3 minutes or until browned.
- After bologna is cooked, toast bread, slice tomatoes, and peel lettuce and construct your sandwich.