• 1 package Schwab Meat Jalapeno Cheddar Smoked Sausage, cut in 1 – 1-1/2 inch pieces
• 2 bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
• 1 small red onion, cut into 1 inch pieces
• 2 Zucchini, cut into 1 inch pieces
• 1 pineapple
• ¾ cup Head Country BBQ Sauce
1. Prepare the sausage, veggies & pineapple: cut the Schwab’s Jalapeno Cheddar Smoked Sausage into 1 to 1-1/2 inch thick coins.
2. Cut the peppers, red onion, zucchini and pineapple into 1 inch pieces. Note: If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 20-30 minutes.
3. Preheat the grill to medium high heat.
4. Add all the cut veggies, pineapple and sausage to a large bowl. Add Head Country BBQ Sauce.
5. Gently stir to combine
6. Assemble the veggies, pineapple and sausage on the skewers.
7. Place skewers on the hot grill and close the lid
8. Cook for 3-4 minutes, flip skewers and baste with leftover Head Country BBQ Sauce and cook for another 3-4 minutes or until veggies are lightly charred.