- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- CookTime: 1 minutes
- Total Time: 3 minutes
- 1 package of Schwab’s Old-School Franks
- 1 cup water
- 1 package of Poppy Seed or regular buns
- 1 jar of Dill pickle spears
- 1 Fresh tomato slice (halved)
- 1 Diced onion
- Pickle relish
- Sport Peppers– similar to pepperoncini, only smaller
- Celery Salt – to season your assembled hot dog
- In an Instant Pot, pour 1 cup of water into the bottom. Add your Schwab hot dogs (as little or as many as you like, as long as you stay below the max fill line). This recipe was created for the 6qt Instant Pot. If using the 8qt, increase water to 2 cups.
- Lock the lid in place and make sure the valve on top is set to “SEALING.”
- Select High Pressure for a cook time of ZERO minutes (the hot dogs will cook while the pot comes to pressure).
- When the Instant Pot beeps, quickly release the pressure by turning the valve on top to “VENTING.”
- Remove the lid, take out your hot dogs, add your desired Chicago-style toppings and enjoy!